We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously. Our leadership team has been closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization statements regarding the coronavirus (COVID-19) and we are following the guidelines from these agencies and the local health departments on appropriate hygiene standards. Our health and safety measures are designed to address a broad spectrum of viruses, including COVID-19, and include everything from hand washing hygiene and cleaning product specifications to guest room and common area cleaning procedures.
We recognize that the COVID-19 virus has required all of us to be more thoughtful as we go through our daily activities. Our associates are expected to follow the CDC recommendations for everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory diseases and we encourage you to do the same. These include:
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoiding touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Covering your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
My team is committed to making your stay a pleasant one. Please let us know if there is anything further we can do to assist you.
Colonial Room has implemented stringent measures against the spread of the novel coronavirus (COVID-19). The health of our guests, colleagues and community remains, as always our top priority. To demonstrate our commitment, we have incorporated changes, in alignment with local and federal recommendations. An overview of these changes are:
- Maximum table time of 2 hours, so we may sanitize the space and maintain a safe occupancy level
- Proper social distancing measure must be observed at all times.
Prior to your visit, please review our wellness guidelines. If you answer, “No”, to any of the statements, we request you reschedule your visit to Colonial Room at The Drake Oak Brook, Autograph Collection.
During the last fourteen days…
- I have not been in close contact with, or cared, for someone diagnosed with COVID-19.
- No one in my household or workplace (including myself) has experienced COVID-19 symptoms such as a fever, cough, sore throat or difficulty breathing.
- I have not had close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID-19.
- I am in good health and do not have COVID-19.
To learn more about our cancellation policy, please visit: https://clean.marriott.com/